This is an archived page and is no longer updated.
Current content of Prof. Ladkin's research group is available at https://rvs-bi.de/
Bieleschweig Workshops on System Engineering
The Bieleschweig workshop series is a joint activity of various industry and
academic groups interested in safety-critical and security-critical systems engineering.
The purpose of the workshop series is to build an interdisciplinary community
of people interested in various aspects of critical systems engineering. They have been held twice a year since December 2002, in Braunschweig, Bielefeld, München (Munich) and Hamburg. In addition, the "half" series Workshops are the CausalML and WBA User Group meetings, which have been held in Bielefeld, Bielefeld-Kirchdornberg, and Dresden.
Each workshop has one or two themes, addressed both by talks and discussions.Contributions other than those fitting the themes are also welcome. Workshop
material will be made available through this page, as will related publications
of participants as they wish. Languages are German, English and French.
- Eleventh Workshop, Bielefeld, 3-4 August 2011
- Tenth Workshop, Braunschweig, 10-11 October 2007
- Bieleschweig Colloquium, Vince Brannigan on Design-Process Failures and Their Accidents,
16 May 2007, Bielefeld
- Ninth Workshop, Hamburg, 14-15 May 2007
- Bieleschweig 8.5: The Third WBA & CausalML User Group Workshop, Bielefeld-Kirchdornberg,
29 November 2006
- Eighth Workshop, Braunschweig, 8-9 November 2006
- Seventh Workshop, München (Munich), 4-5 May 2006
- Bieleschweig Colloquium, Kevin Anderson on Train Order Working
in Australia, 17 February 2006, Bielefeld
- Bieleschweig 6.5: The Second WBA & CausalML User Group Workshop, Dresden,
29-30 November 2005
- Sixth Workshop, Braunschweig, 22-23 September 2005
- Bieleschweig 5.5: WBA & CausalML User Group Workshop, Bielefeld, 6-7 June 2005
- Fifth Workshop, München (Munich), April 5-6 2005
- Fourth Workshop, Braunschweig, September 14-15 2004
- Third Workshop, Bielefeld, 12-13 February 2004
- Second Workshop, Braunschweig, July 1-2, 2003
- First Bieleschweig Workshop on Root Cause Analysis and Risk Analysis
- Comparison Criteria